Ecological Wool® Patterns
Ecological Wool® is 100% Natural Peruvian Wool that's undyed so the colors are just as they come from the sheep. Soft and wearable, this wool is perfect to either knit up some warm and cozy garments or for felting accessories. The yarn comes in solids or marled colors and big, generous skeins.
- 100% Natural Peruvian Wool
- Weight: 250 g (8.82 oz)
- Approx. Yardage: 478 yds (437 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 9 - 10 (5.5 - 6.0 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 14 - 16 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: K - L (6.5 - 8.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 9 - 11 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.