Alpaca Lace Patterns
Alpaca Lace is a very fine and very soft yarn that is perfect for showing off basic to complicated lace knitting. This knitting yarn has plenty of yardage to make a shawl with just one skein.
- 100% Baby Alpaca
- Weight: 50 g (1.75 oz)
- Approx: 437 yds (400 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 2 (2.75 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 28 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: C (2.75 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 28 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.