Cascade Yarns® is Now Distributing Borgo® de'Pazzi Firenze Yarns! Amore begins with fine clothes and cuttings from tailors which are no longer useful. The clothes and cuttings are carefully selected by artisans where special attention is paid to ensure that the raw materials contain high percentages of merino wool. These clothes and fabric cuttings are then recycled to form this yarn. The end result is high colour saturation, and a soft luxurious hand feel with a high quality look. Amore is the yarn of the future.
- 70% Recycled Wool / 25% Polyamide / 2% Viscose / 2% Acrylic / 1% Polyester
- Weight: 50 g / 1.75 oz
- Approx. Yardage: 350 yds / 382 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 2 / 2.25 - 2.75 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 40 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size:
- Crochet Gauge:
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Hand Wash Cold - Lay Flat to Dry or Dry Clean, Low Heat Iron and No Bleach.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.